Sunday, February 20, 2011

Concentrate!

Salam..
alone at home right now,
n this could be best time for me to prepare myself for tomorrow's interview
i love to study n focus when there is no body around me
so that, i can give 100% concentration on my work.
n my hope that tomorrow, 
all the things will be easy for me to go through,
segalanya dipermudahkan oleh Allah..
dan Allah murahkan rezeki saya
setelah sekian lama menganggur,
amatlah janggal rasanya..
coz i love to work...even im not workaholic person, 
but i like the COMMITMENT..
i always feels that,
life without commitment will feels like u are useless..
"If your energy is as boundless as your ambition, total commitment may be a way of life you should seriously consider."
 -Dr. Joyce Brothers-

p/s:pray the best for me...AMIN
 


No comments:

Post a Comment